Saturday, December 19, 2009

Episode 25

Download Episode 25

In this 25th episode of Through the Aftermath, Shawn and Jonathan discuss the movie "Doomsday". Did they love it? Hate it? Listen and find out!

We also read a bit of fan mail, discuss the news and talk about what we've been up to.

Despite us ranting on about The Road not being shown in our area, I actually saw the movie after this episode was recorded. I'm sure we'll discuss it in more detail on the next episode, but it's a powerful movie!

Keep in touch with us via the Facebook page, email or Twitter.

Theme music is The Fourth Tribe by Michael Gordon Shapiro. Used with permission.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! all, I went to the website for undead labs, the Zombie mmo sounds better then most console games.

    I also saw this other zombie mmo Dead Frontier, http://www.deadfrontier.com/ seems to be in open beta, seems good enough to mention. I joined it, it was easy and just made name and pass word and done, and got into making caracter right away. to hard to explain here but it a browser based zombie mmorpg, looks ok for free so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. about that dead Frontier mmo, imo not so much an mmo but more like an online multi player browser based free game, but 700 people were online.

    So one cool thing I learned from the guys at TTAM is who am I to judge. I was not interested in it after all but others will be.

    ReplyDelete